Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is wonderful with seafood or chicken. It is also extremely simple!
- 118.29 ml thawed orange juice concentrate
- 4.92 ml grated lime zest
- 59.14 ml lime juice
- 0 honey
- 9.85 ml cumin
- 1.23 ml salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together; stir well.
- To marinate- put meat to be marinated in a large zip-loc bag.
- Pour marinade over meat and press to make sure all meat is covered.
Found this recipe in the Cooking Light archives. This is an outstanding marinade. I cut the recipe in half and marinated boneless chicken thighs. Perfect for OMAC. I would do this one again.