Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Spicy, sweet, and bright. From Life's Ambrosia.
Make and share this Jalapeno Lime Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet.
- Combine jalapeno, garlic, honey, olive oil and lime juice in a food processor. Process for about 30 seconds or until jalapenos are chopped fine.
- Brush jalapeno lime mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 – 60 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. If the skin starts to brown too much tent some foil over the top.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Serve.