- 1 fryer chicken, chicken cut into 8 pieces
- kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet.
- Combine jalapeno, garlic, honey, olive oil and lime juice in a food processor. Process for about 30 seconds or until jalapenos are chopped fine.
- Brush jalapeno lime mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 – 60 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. If the skin starts to brown too much tent some foil over the top.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Serve.