Recipe by Tish
In response to request. This is a great hot sauce to have around. Delicious on pizza, cheesesteaks, hamburgers, added to soups, chili or tomato sauce.
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 8 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 whole lime
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut hot pepper in half and remove seeds.
- Drop in boiling water for 30 seconds to blanche.
- Squeeze juice from lime and combine hot peppers and all other ingredients in blender and chop.
- Now put them on high speed to blend all ingredients together.
- Store in an a wide mouth jar and store in the fridge.