A little bit of a twist on a the other white meat. Prep time doesn't include time for marinading.
Make and share this Jalapeno-Honey Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- Place pork in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- For marinade, in a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, the chopped jalapeno peppers, the ginger, and crushed red pepper.
- Pour marinade over pork. Seal bag; turn to coat pork. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours or up to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
- Drain pork, reserving marinade. Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Roast in oven for 25 to 35 minutes or until juices run clear (160 degree F), brushing once with reserved marinade after 10 minutes of roasting.
- Discard any remaining marinade. Remove and cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Wow! Amazing flavour. Meat was tender and juicy. Needless to say.....there isn't much left. Just enough for lunch....if it hangs around that long. Served with Basmati rice and hot Jalapeno Jelly. Wonderful meal Topher. This will go on my repeat list.
Tried using sliced pork tenderloin and marinating for 1 hour. Worked great.