Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very nice quick to make meal. Can feed 4 for around 10 dollars.
- 4 pork chops
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechopped jalapenos
- 1 (10 ounce) packagegrilling vegetables
- 1 cup honey
- pepper, to taste
- Salt and pepper pork chops to taste, then place on a grill and cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Saute vegetables as instructed on package, or until tender, skewer, and put on grill with the pork chops.
- To prepare the glaze, melt butter in a small sacepan, until melted.
- Stir 1 cup of honey, and then stir in 1/2 cup of chopped jalapenos.
- Continue to cook until jalapenos are tender.
- Place skewered vegetables and pork chops on a cooling rack, and pour the glaze over the pork chops, and serve.