Recipe by Fauve
I make this often for our Football Sunday snack time. This dip is so easy to make, and it's always so good! One word of warning, though: if you don't like spicy-hot flavors, back off on the jalapenos a bit.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup salsa (use mild, medium or hot)
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2⁄3 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa. With electric mixer, blend till well well incorporated.
- Add grated cheddar, jalapenos, sour cream and cilantro. Stir until well-blended.
- Spoon dip into serving dish and garnish with additional sprigs of cilantro, if desired. Serve with chips or assorted crackers.