Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is ridiculously fast and easy so it's perfect for after-work. I found this on one of those supermarket hand-out cards.
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno jelly
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- 1 lb fully cooked center-cut ham steak
- Heat grill; place jelly in a microwave safe bowl and wave it on HIGH for 30 seconds; add cilantro if using and mix well.
- Pat ham dry with a paper towel.
- Place ham on grill over medium heat or 4-6 inches from medium hot coals; brush with half the glaze and cook 5-7 minutes, turning and brushing with remaining glaze during the last 2 minutes of grill time.
This is so easy, and tastes incredible! Be sure to use Braswells Jalapeno jelly! AWSOME!!!
Good simple recipe. On the table in no time!
Such a simple recipe with great flavor! I used Tabasco brand jalapeño jelly and loved the added kick it gave the ham. This is a great way to dress up ham steak, and I can imagine using it for breakfast (with some salsa eggs), lunch or dinner. Thanks for posting.