- 2 tablespoons jalapeno jelly
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- 1 lb fully cooked center-cut ham steak
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill; place jelly in a microwave safe bowl and wave it on HIGH for 30 seconds; add cilantro if using and mix well.
- Pat ham dry with a paper towel.
- Place ham on grill over medium heat or 4-6 inches from medium hot coals; brush with half the glaze and cook 5-7 minutes, turning and brushing with remaining glaze during the last 2 minutes of grill time.