Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
This recipe is from one of my chef instructors from school. He has his own restaurant and this is his excellent house dressing.
- 4 jalapeno peppers (seeds and veins removed)
- 4 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 3 limes, juice of, only
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Put all ingredients except oil in a food processor or blender.
- Mix until uniform texture is reached.
- Drizzle the oil in last, very slowly.
- Check salt and pepper seasonings.