Jalapeno Garlic Tilapia by Johnny Carino's
- Dredge the tilapia filets in the flour, and add them with the melted margarine and garlic to a medium temperature sauté pan.
- Once the tilapia has finished cooking on one side, flip them over and add the jalapenos, spinach, salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Prepare the angel hair in boiling water, and allow it to cook for 3 to 4 minutes depending on the temperature of the water.
- As the filets begin to flake, add the heavy cream, and bring it to a slight boil.
- Once the cream begins to boil, remove the pan from the fire and reduce the lemon butter into the sauce.
- Place the pasta in a bowl, and pour the fish with the sauce over the pasta.
- Garnish with fresh roma tomatoes and parsley.