Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
No chocolate here. It's just called that way because they are shaped like fudge...cut up in small squares with pretty much the same consistency...only spicier and yummier. Got this from my mom (she got it from a Shriner's cookbook) From www.chiggerridge.com recipe collection
- 1 cup jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs, well beaten with
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Spread jalapenos in bottom of well-greased 9 inch square pan. Cover with cheese. Pour eggs over cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Cut into squares. Serve warm.