Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Plan ahead for this one. Adapted from Slow Roasted Italian blog.
Make and share this Jalapeno Frozen Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces jalapeno infused tequila (recipe below)
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 3 cups ice
- 2 tequila infused jalapeno pepper rings, garnish (rings soaked in tequila)
- lemon juice (for rimming the glass)
- coarse salt (for rimming the glass)
Jalapeno Infused Tequila
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 4 ounces tequila
- Rim 2 margarita glasses by coating the rim in lemon juice and then dipping the glass in a plate of course salt. Drop tequila infused jalapeno rings into the glasses for garnish; set aside.
- In a blender combine tequila, triple sec, lemon juice, simple syrup and ice. Blend until mixture is blended until desire consistency. Pour and serve immediately.
- To make jalapeno infused tequila: Slice 1 jalapeno into discs and place into a glass jar. Add 4 ounces tequila. Seal and set aside for 4 - 24 hours. A four hour infusion will slightly infuse the tequila, longer produces a stronger end product.