Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe for a best-selling dish at Malee's Thai Bistro in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Make and share this Jalapeno Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups rice, cooked (brown or white)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken, shredded (or other meat of choice)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 -5 basil leaves
- 1 -2 jalapeno, julienned (add more for desired spice)
- 1⁄2 cup julienned red peppers (or vegetables of your choice) or 1⁄2 cup chinese broccoli (or vegetables of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon thin soy sauce
- 1 egg
- Heat pan with oil until hot.
- Add garlic and cook until brown.
- Add meat and cook thoroughly.
- Add egg until cooked.
- Add rice with meat and stir.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.