Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe my brother submitted to our Family Cookbook. I'm posting it here for ZWT3 - Floozies. I have not tried this recipe. Not sure of preparation time or number of servings.
- 12 jalapenos
- 1 onion (sliced thin)
- 5 large garlic cloves (pressed)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 bay leaves
- Roast, peel and seed jalapenos. (Might want to use gloves to prevent burning.).
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until clear.
- Add vinegar, water, salt, oregano and bay leaves.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add peppers and simmer 10 minutes.
- Store in covered jars in refrigerator.