Recipe by gailanng
Something to do with those Easter eggs or make a batch fresh.
Top Review by samg69301
The perfectly updated egg salad! It adds the perfect crunch without resorting to the typical celery or asparagus remedies. I had oddly large jalape?os, so 1 fresh jalape?o to a dozen eggs was more than enough spice. I substituted dill for cilantro (what was available) and 1 tbl whole grain mustard plus 1 tbl dijon mustard for the yellow mustard. The best egg salad I've ever had!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 pickled jalapeno peppers or 1 fresh jalapeno, seeds and stems removed, diced
- 14.79 ml green onion, finely chopped, green part only
- 4.92 ml chopped cilantro
- 1.23 ml ground cumin
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise (or more to taste)
- 14.79-29.58 ml yellow mustard
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- salt and black pepper
- bread or tortilla chips, for serving