Something to do with those Easter eggs or make a batch fresh.
Make and share this Jalapeno Egg Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 pickled jalapeno peppers or 1 fresh jalapeno, seeds and stems removed, diced
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped, green part only
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (or more to taste)
- 1 -2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and black pepper
- bread or tortilla chips, for serving
- Peel the eggs and roughly chop. Gently stir in the jalapeno, green onion, ground cumin, mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice. Add salt, black pepper to taste.
- Serve either on bread for a sandwich or tortilla chips as a dip.