Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cool, refreshing and definitely unique. Chill time not included.
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup simple syrup (equal parts water and sugar)
- 4 thin slices cucumbers
- 4 thin slices jalapenos
- salt, for glass rims (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher.
- Chill for at least an hour (the longer the margarita sits, the more cucumber and jalapeno flavors infuse into the drink).
- Serve over ice in salt-rimmed glasses.
Yummy...yummy...yummy...this packs a nice punch...DH said he didn't want one...he's not much of a drinker...so I thought...cool...I get to have both glasses...but he took a sip...for reviewing purposes and kept the glass...I let mixture chill for about 4 hours...you really can taste the cucumber...the jalapeno give just a hint of heat...very refreshing...I can see having a pitcher of this hanging out in the refrigerator all summer long...thanks for posting it...:)