1 hr 10 mins
Barbarian with Spatula's Note:
This one's easy. It's relatively quick to prepare though there is marinating involved. You can ask your butcher to cut the baby back ribs in half lengthwise or take a bone saw to them yourself to make narrowed strips. This is delicious and juicy..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinade the ribs in olive oil, salt, garlic powder for at least 2 hours in the fridge. You can go for as long as overnight if you wish. The longer the better, I say. Reasonably of course.
- 2Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- 3Toast the 3 slices of bread.
- 4Lay the ribs out on a baking sheet.
- 5Cut off the crusts from the bread slices. Spread cream cheese on the pieces of toast and cut them in half, not diagonally. Arrange them along the ribs.
- 6Arrange pieces of pickled jalapeño peppers side-by-side along the length of the ribs on top of the cream cheese.
- 7Roll the ribs up keeping the bread slices in place so they form a pinwheel.
- 8Use some clean twine or whatever else you can find (rubber bands not recommended) to secure the ribs rolled up and place them flat on the baking sheets.
- 9Place in oven and cook for about 60-90 minutes (until they are done).
- 10Goes good with steamed vegetables and rice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Cream Cheese Baby Back Rib Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.9
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 1969.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
baby back rib racks