Recipe by a.r.holzhausen
Sweet and spicy dip that's sure to please, I got this recipe from my mother. Make sure that you have a at least 5-7 days to do this as it takes time to marinate.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 10 (12 ounce) jars jalapenos (sliced!)
- assorted cracker
- 4 -8 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain jalapenos of ALL juice. There should be at least an inch or so space from where the jalapenos are and the top of the jar.
- Fill this space with sugar and tightly seal jar.
- Place jar in fridge.
- Shake the jar vigorously at least once a day for at least 5-7 days.
- On desired day of serving, spread peppers and some of the now sweetened juice on cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers.