- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- orange, zest of, , finely grated
- orange, juice of
- 2 teaspoons tequila
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Add enough water to the orange juice to make one cup of liquid.
- Combine cranberries, orange zest, juice and water, tequila, and sugar in a large pot.
- Bring to a slow boil, stirring occasionally.
- When the cranberries begin to pop, add the chopped jalapeno cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- If the sauce seems a little thick, add a bit more water.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a bowl and chill.