Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
For those who like things a little hot on Thanksgiving.
Make and share this Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Add enough water to the orange juice to make one cup of liquid.
- Combine cranberries, orange zest, juice and water, tequila, and sugar in a large pot.
- Bring to a slow boil, stirring occasionally.
- When the cranberries begin to pop, add the chopped jalapeno cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- If the sauce seems a little thick, add a bit more water.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a bowl and chill.
Excellent - Sweet, then a hint of heat!
SUPERB RECIPE! I subbed the tequila for a bit of red wine, and added lime zest and lime juice, cinnamon and a dash of Tabasco and it came out terrific! I'm making it again for Christmas... it's excellent to make a few days ahead of time
This has become a Thanksgiving staple at our house! I omit the tequila but otherwise prepare exactly as directed. Delicious!