1/2 Photos of Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce
For those who like things a little hot on Thanksgiving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add enough water to the orange juice to make one cup of liquid.
- 2Combine cranberries, orange zest, juice and water, tequila, and sugar in a large pot.
- 3Bring to a slow boil, stirring occasionally.
- 4When the cranberries begin to pop, add the chopped jalapeno cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 5If the sauce seems a little thick, add a bit more water.
- 6Remove from heat, transfer to a bowl and chill.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 57.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: