Recipe by Dib's
This is really yummy! Serve with crackers or toasts. I like this in baked potatoes.
Top Review by J e l i s a
This was such an easy recipe to follow, I added some Old Bay seasoning and served with warm french bread sticks. It wasn't as creamy as some recipes but there were no complaints. Thanks!
- 1 lb crabmeat, picked over
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄4 lb grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (of your choice)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- parmesan cheese