Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is really yummy! Serve with crackers or toasts. I like this in baked potatoes.
- 1 lb crabmeat, picked over
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄4 lb grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (of your choice)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients except parmesan cheese.
- Place in an oven proof dish and top with Parmesan cheese to cover.
- Bake for 25 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes.
This was such an easy recipe to follow, I added some Old Bay seasoning and served with warm french bread sticks. It wasn't as creamy as some recipes but there were no complaints. Thanks!
I made this for my family to test it out. They LOVED it. Everyone was fighting over who would take the left-overs home. I added a few more jalapenos and a little extra cheese.