Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups meal, self-rising
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cream-style corn
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons grated onions
- 3 jalapeno peppers (chopped fine)
- Mix all ingredients except cheese.
- Pour 1/2 of mixture in hot skillet.
- Sprinkle top with flour.
- Add 1/2 of the cheese.
- Pour balance of mixture and add remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.
great recipe! Made just as is..wonderful. I was looking for a recipe without sugar added. This is it!