This makes a large pan of cornbread with a kick! If you prefer a milder version just leave out the peppers. It's delicious either way.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Chop onion.
- Grate Cheese.
- Beat eggs in large mixing bowl.
- Stir in creamed corn, sour cream and oil.
- Fold in onion, cheese, and jalapenos.
- Add cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Pour batter into greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish and bake at 350º until cooked through and golden brown on top, approximately 1 hour.
- *Note*You may need to place foil on top if cornbread is getting too brown on top but not yet cooked in the center.