Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, cored,cut in 1 inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cored,seeded,cut in 1 inch strips
- 3 jalapeno peppers, cored with seeds,cut in 1 inch strips
- Make dressing by combining sour cream, lime juice, cilantro, vinegar and salt.
- Mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage with peppers.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and mix until coated well.