1/1 Photo of Jalapeno Chicken Spread
This recipe comes from the Tabasco website. In addition to using it as a spread for crackers, I've also used it as a sandwich spread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop chicken with a knife or in a food processor.
- 2Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until tender and golden on all sides, stirring frequently.
- 3Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk, red pepper, jalapeño, lemon juice, salt, Tabasco sauce and cooked chicken in a bowl and mix until well blended.
- 4Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 5Spoon chicken mixture into an oven-safe crock or small casserole.
- 6Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly.
- 7Serve with crisp crackers or pita triangles.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Chicken Spread
Serving Size: 1 (668 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.2
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 136.7 mg
- Sodium 1013.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 24.9 g