This recipe comes from the Tabasco website. In addition to using it as a spread for crackers, I've also used it as a sandwich spread.
- Finely chop chicken with a knife or in a food processor.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until tender and golden on all sides, stirring frequently.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk, red pepper, jalapeño, lemon juice, salt, Tabasco sauce and cooked chicken in a bowl and mix until well blended.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spoon chicken mixture into an oven-safe crock or small casserole.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Serve with crisp crackers or pita triangles.