Recipe by abray6212
Traditional chicken salad with spicy jalapeno peppers.
Top Review by awalde
How we all loved this recipe!<br/>I had cooked chicken leftover and I decided to treat the meat in way.<br/>I used preserved chili for this recipe and I added one small green bell pepper diced. For the sauce I used Greek style plain yogurt as I'm not a fan of mayo. I replace successfully mayo in most of recipes and it turns good.<br/>I loved the recipe as meat resulted less dry, the jalapeno additions was top and the dill a great addition of taste.<br/>Thanks a lot for posting this recipe from all of us!
- 2 large bone-in skin-on chicken breasts
- salt, to taste
- olive oil
- 3 medium jalapenos, diced into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons dill pickles, diced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 450 degrees. Drizzle chicken breasts in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on baking sheet lined with tin foil. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees. Let chicken cool enough to handle.
- Dice up jalapeno and pickles.
- Once chicken is cool, peel off skin and shred chicken. (I just throw it in cuisinart). Add peppers, pickles, and mayo. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on bread for sandwiches or with crackers.