Recipe by LARavenscroft
Since I have a wheat allergy (and many others), I spend a lot of time on some low carb websites, looking for wheat-free ideas for lunch. I found this recipe on Miz. Frog's Pad. It's a nice change from regular chicken salad. I've changed the number of servings to 3 instead of 2 because it was a lot to eat. The cook time is the chill time.
Top Review by breezermom
Yummy chicken salad, with a nice little taste of spice from the jalapenos. I halved the recipe but left the jalapeno as described. Made a great chicken salad. Made for Potluck tag!
- 1⁄3 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pickled jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped fine
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 12 ounces cooked chicken breasts