Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Found this in a magazine a while back. Sounds good!!
- 1 chicken breast, cut in 8 small cubes
- salt and pepper
- 4 pieces bacon, cut in half
- 8 slices jalapeno peppers
- ranch dressing
- parsley, chopped
- Cover Toothpicks with water for half hour to prevent burning.
- Salt and Pepper chicken to taste. Place a chicken cube on a half piece of bacon with a Jalapeno slice on top. Wrap bacon around chicken and Jalapeno and secure with a toothpick. Repeat with all chicken pieces.
- Cook in a hot skillet in a small amount of cooking oil. Or can place on a hot grill and cook on each side 7-8 minutes.
- Warm up the Ranch Dressing.
- When the chicken pieces are almost done, drizzle ranch dressing on them. Continue cooking 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame. Garnish with parsley.
- Serve with the remainder of the Ranch Dressing.