Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A recipe I made up based on Jalapeno Poppers.
- 907.18 g ground chicken
- 6 small jalapeno peppers, cut in half length way
- 226.79 g fat-free cream cheese
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs (I prefer Shake and Bake ranch)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Split Chicken into 6 portions.
- Smash each section flat into an oblong patty.
- Place a 1/6th of cream cheese into the center of each patty.
- Place 1 or two halves of the Jalapeno on top of the cream cheese.
- Roll the patties into oblong balls, ensuring they have full seal completely around them.
- Season, roll and coat with the Shake 'n Bake mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
These aren't your normal sized poppers. These are more like hot pockets --but way healthier. My kiddos really like these. Next time I will tone down the amount of cream cheese. This is a great basic recipe and you could easily substitute anything on the inside to make pizza pockets or anyting else you might like. Thanks for the recipe David04!