A recipe I made up based on Jalapeno Poppers.
Make and share this Jalapeno Chicken Poppers recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Split Chicken into 6 portions.
- Smash each section flat into an oblong patty.
- Place a 1/6th of cream cheese into the center of each patty.
- Place 1 or two halves of the Jalapeno on top of the cream cheese.
- Roll the patties into oblong balls, ensuring they have full seal completely around them.
- Season, roll and coat with the Shake 'n Bake mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes.