Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
I had this at a friend's baby shower. Once I tried one, I couldn't stop!
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 340.19 g cream cheese
- 2 jalapenos
- 44.37 ml chopped onions
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 354.88 ml monterey jack cheese
- 6 medium pita bread, cut and separated
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients, except pitas, and blend until smooth in a food processor.
- Spread on pita and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake until puffed and bubbly about 7-10 minutes.
very tasty,creamy & cheesy.Next time I'm adding lots more jalapeno. Thanks Mom of five
These were delicious. Now I keep them frozen in zip-style bags and just bring them out and pop in the toaster oven. We like it hot so I double the amount of jalapeños now. A can of chicken (found near the tuna fish) works well, too.