Hey Jude's Note:
Good game day spread to serve with crackers or chips. Heat is easily adjusted by using more or less jalapenos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 2 fresh jalapeno chiles, seeded (more or less to your taste)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 ounces longhorn cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 ounces pimento cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1Finely chop the onion and jalapeños in a food processor; add the cream cheese, lemon juice, and Worcestershire, process until well blended.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the cheeses, pecans and paprika; stir until thoroughly blended; add the jalapeño mixture, mix well.
- 3Shape mixture on a serving plate, garnish with parsley.
- 4Serve with crackers or chips.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Cheese Spread
Serving Size: 1 (590 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.6
- Calories from Fat 463
- Total Fat 51.5 g
- Saturated Fat 28.9 g
- Cholesterol 141.7 mg
- Sodium 694.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: