Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good game day spread to serve with crackers or chips. Heat is easily adjusted by using more or less jalapenos.
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 2 fresh jalapeno chiles, seeded (more or less to your taste)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 ounces longhorn cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 ounces pimento cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Finely chop the onion and jalapeños in a food processor; add the cream cheese, lemon juice, and Worcestershire, process until well blended.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cheeses, pecans and paprika; stir until thoroughly blended; add the jalapeño mixture, mix well.
- Shape mixture on a serving plate, garnish with parsley.
- Serve with crackers or chips.