Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe originated up north somewhere. It is very delicious and kids even like it too.
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 lb Cracker Barrel Cheese, grated
- 3 medium jalapeno peppers, diced
- 3 eggs, seperately
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Beat egg whites first.
- Beat yolks with 1 tsp flour and 1 small can pet evaporated milk.
- Add yolk mix to cheese and peppers and mix well.
- Fold in egg whites (beaten).
- Put in 9x13 pan.
- Bake 350 F for 1 hour or until brown.
- Check every 15 minutes.