Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Posted by request.
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced jalapeno peppers
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) package Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 2 9x5 or 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- In a small bowl combine the Parmesan cheese and the walnuts and set aside.
- In another small bowl combine cream cheese, jalapeno peppers and garlic mixing well.
- Separate the dough into 8 biscuits and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Spoon 1 tsp cream cheese filling onto half of each biscuit.
- Fold the other half of biscuit over cream cheese filling and pinch edges to seal.
- Dip each biscuit in melted butter and then coat with the Parmesan-walnut mixture.
- Arrange 4 filled biscuits seam side down in each greased loaf pan.
- Drizzle any remaining butter over biscuits and then sprinkle any remaining Parmesan-walnut mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm.