Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Thanks to Buster for sharing this recipe. This stuff is so easy and a guaranteed hit!! It sounds like a lot of jalapenos, but the peppers in a jar are really not very hot, and once they get in with the other ingredients, it really is not even hot. You can modify the heat by choosing the right kind of salsa for your taste. Serve with tortilla chips and/or veggies. Prep time is about 10 minutes, but I've included extra for chilling.
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (12 ounce) jarsliced jalapenos, Chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) jars salsa (Mild, Medium or Hot)
- 16 ounces monterey jack cheese (Grated) or 16 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese (Grated)
- Combine all ingredients, except cheese and mix until well blended. Stir in cheese, mix and chill.
This recipe kicks butt! Every party we go to, everyone asks if we have THE DIP. It's a real crowd pleaser and you can adjust the heat to medium or hot. You can't go wrong. FYI, drain the juice of the chopped/sliced jalapenos. AND if you start making it, be prepared to bring it to every party you attend--along with extras for your friends to take home. SUPERB! FANTASTIC! DELICIOUS! ADDICTIVE!