1/2 Photos of Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread
1 hr 5 mins
UT Theta Chef's Note:
A great recipe that's quick and easy to make. I got it from a Merchant Mariner and have used it for years. Definitely a favorite and often asked for recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 5 ingredients in large bowl
- 2Mix eggs, oil, and milk well in separate bowl.
- 3Pour liquid into dry mixing lightly (batter will be very lumpy).
- 4Add jalapeno and cheese mixing just until blended (batter should still be lumpy).
- 5Pour into greased 13x9 baking dish.
- 6Bake at 400 for 40 - 45 minute until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.2 mg
- Sodium 283.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 7.5 g