Recipe by Belly Up With Bob
All bread machines have you put in the ingredients differently, so refer to your bread machines directions.
Top Review by Julesong
I love jalapeno cheese bread! I added extra jalapenos, used butter instead of vegetable oil, added in a little of the liquid from the canned jalapenos (a couple of tablespoons), added a 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/4 tsp cumin (I can never stop fiddling with recipes!). It was quite tasty, but still a little dry.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup canned jalapeno pepper, minced
- 50 ml sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 ounces hot water (105'-115')
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil