Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great no cook, make ahead appetizer. Serving size is a guess.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 lb mild cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb pimento cheese
- 1⁄2 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb jalapeno jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 medium onion
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 2 jalapenos
- salt and pepper
- dried parsley flakes (or fresh, or cilantro leaves chopped)
- Place all ingredients in food processor, except for paprika and parsley.
- Form into small balls by rolling in hands.
- Roll in paprika and/or parsley flakes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Made for Photo Tag. These were very simple to make and have a wondeful lil kick to them with the addition of jalapeno,onion and garlic.