- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 jalapeno peppers, seed if you prefer less heat
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix the evaporated milk, water, eggs, Cheddar cheese, flour, baking powder,butter, green onions and jalapeno peppers.
- Spread mixture evenly into the baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 30 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool, cut into 1 inch squares and serve.