Recipe by Missy Wombat
A raw food vegan recipe. I haven't tried this but just posted it because it looks interesting.I have no idea what Rejuvelac is!
Top Review by Geema
FYI, Rejuvelac is the water in which you have soaked sprouted wheat berries for about 9 hours until they ferment. So, Rejucelac is fermented, sprouted wheat berry water....yuk! I am definitely a proponent of raw food, but this stuff is too radical for me. Let me know if anyone out there actually uses it, and like it.
- 2 cups macadamia nuts, soaked 8 hours and drained
- 2 cups filtered water (or rejuvelac, if using rejuvelac omit lemon juice)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup pine nuts, soaked 8 hours and drained
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped very fine