1/2 Photos of Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread
Very easy, savory cornbread recipe using jiffy cornbread mix. Can add 1/4 cup sliced green onions if desired. If you don't like too much spice, add less jalapenos! I actually use a whole 4 ounce can of jalapenos! I always use mini muffin tins. If mixture is too thick, use a splash of milk to thin it out. I live at high altitude, so I add 2 tablespoons flour. Recipe edited to include milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cornbread mix, egg and butter in a mixing bowl.
- 2Add remaining ingredients. Combine well. Mixture will be thick and lumpy.
- 3Place cornbread in a greased muffin tin, mini muffin tin or 2-quart casserole dish.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until cornbread is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.1
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 110.7 mg
- Sodium 1685.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 14.0 g