Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Jalapeno Burger recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄8 lb hamburger
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 hamburger bun with sesame seeds
- 1 slice jalapeno jack cheese
- 1⁄8 cup jalapeno, sliced pickled
- 1 onion, slice
- 1 tomatoes, slice
- 1 lettuce, leaf
- Grill beef patty.
- Butter hamburger bun; grill until toasted; watch so it doesn't burn.
- Add cheese to burger after almost done.
- Put jalapenos in pan to heat up.
- Put on top of cheese.
- Build burger with onion, tomato, and lettuce.
Fabulous burger....I tinkered with the pattie slightly, just by adding some french fried onions and a drop of liquid smoke to the meat and a pat of bacon butter into the centre of it.
I cooked mine on the Weber, and threw the jalapenos on to the grill plate for a few minutes to fry them up, before tossing them on top of the melting cheese.
Made for 123 Hits.
Yum! What's not to like about this burger? All of my favorite toppings. Thanks Dee for another great keeper. Made for Please Review My Recipe Tag.
Delicious little burger...we loved the heat...made them on an RV trip...so easy to prepare...thanks for posting it...:)