Recipe by KeyWee
A nice spicy bread. Makes an interesting sandwich! Best served warm.
Top Review by Bergy
I made hamburger buns with your recipe and changed a few ingredients - I left out the corn, egg and vinegar and added a small tin of sliced olives. Used 3 lbs of frozen bread dough. I kneaded in the condiments shaped 14 large buns and baked in 350F for about 30 minutes. Next time I will add some minced garlic and sprinkle the top with cheddar. These are very, very, good Thank you Kelly
- 2 loaves frozen white bread dough (thawed)
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) canwhole jalapenos (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 (2 ounce) jarchopped pimientos (, drained)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bread dough into 1" cubes.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl& toss to coat well.
- Spoon into two loaf pans that have been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover& let stand for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack.
- Serve warm.