Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A nice spicy bread. Makes an interesting sandwich! Best served warm.
- 2 loaves frozen white bread dough (thawed)
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) canwhole jalapenos (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 (2 ounce) jarchopped pimientos (, drained)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vinegar
- Cut bread dough into 1" cubes.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl& toss to coat well.
- Spoon into two loaf pans that have been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover& let stand for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack.
- Serve warm.
I made hamburger buns with your recipe and changed a few ingredients - I left out the corn, egg and vinegar and added a small tin of sliced olives. Used 3 lbs of frozen bread dough. I kneaded in the condiments shaped 14 large buns and baked in 350F for about 30 minutes. Next time I will add some minced garlic and sprinkle the top with cheddar. These are very, very, good Thank you Kelly
Thank you for posting Kelly. Made this on Saturday.It was great tasting and easy to make.It is in my cookbook and definitely will be made again.
This bread was fabulous! I love Jalapenos anyway, and love to use them in everything. Very easy to make and great with just about anything.