Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
blue cheese and provolone cheese burgers with jalapeno peppers.
Make and share this Jalapeno-Blue Cheese Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 6 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- shredded lettuce (for topping)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine beef, jalopeno peppers, blue cheese, onion, garlic, soysauce, and salt totaste.
- Mix well, and form into 6 patties.
- Grill patties on grill and cook 7 minutes on each sideor until done.
- Place slice of cheese on top of each patty, cover grill, and grill until cheese melts.
- Combine mayonnaise and ketchup, and spread on bottom of each bun.
- Top with lettuce, and serve.
l like spicy burgers
Jalepenos are my favorite food