- 4 onion rolls, split
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (7 ounce) packageshaved roast beef
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, strips
- 1⁄4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Place onion rolls, cut sides up, on a baking sheet.
- Spread mayonnaise evenly on cut sides of each roll; layer bottom halves of rolls evenly with roast beef and Cheddar cheese.
- Layer top halves with red bell pepper strips and jalapeno slices.
- Bake at 325 for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and sandwich halves are thoroughly heated.
- Place tops on bottoms and serve immediately.