Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sweet and spicy grill recipe from Southern Living.
- 1 (10 ounce) jar jalapeno jelly
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 pork loin chops with bone, 1 inch thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring often, 5 minutes or until pepper jelly melts. Remove from heat, and let mixture cool completely.
- Pour 3/4 cup pepper jelly mixture into a large zip-top plastic freezer bag, reserving remaining mixture; add pork chops, turning to coat. Seal and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, turning pork chops occasionally.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°. Serve with remaining pepper jelly mixture.