Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had this the other night at Chili's. I loved it so much, I knew I had to come home and re-create it. This is just for one. **This does not include cooking time for bacon, and hamburger patty
- 1 hamburger bun, split
- 1 hamburger patty, fully cooked
- 1 slice cheese (American, or Pepper Jack would be yummy!)
- 1 leaf iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 3 -4 slices pickled jalapeno peppers (nacho slices)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 slice yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 slices bacon, fully cooked
- Toast hamburger bun.
- Start with bottom bun. Slather with mayo ( how much is dependent on personal taste.).
- Layer jalapeño, onion, and shredded lettuce.
- Add hamburger patty, and sliced cheese.
- Top with tomato, bacon, and top bun.
Super yummy! OMGosh! The DH loved them, and they will definitely be made again.