I had this the other night at Chili's. I loved it so much, I knew I had to come home and re-create it. This is just for one. **This does not include cooking time for bacon, and hamburger patty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 hamburger bun, split
- 1 hamburger patty, fully cooked
- 1 slice cheese (American, or Pepper Jack would be yummy!)
- 1 leaf iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 3 -4 slices pickled jalapeno peppers (nacho slices)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 slice yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 slices bacon, fully cooked
- 1Toast hamburger bun.
- 2Start with bottom bun. Slather with mayo ( how much is dependent on personal taste.).
- 3Layer jalapeño, onion, and shredded lettuce.
- 4Add hamburger patty, and sliced cheese.
- 5Top with tomato, bacon, and top bun.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Bacon Burger
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 873.8
- Calories from Fat 573
- Total Fat 63.7 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 151.1 mg
- Sodium 1314.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 40.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pickled jalapeno peppers