Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sister in law brought this dip to Thanksgiving dinner, I'm not a big dip fan, but I couldn't stay out of this one! Really easy and really good!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 -2 cup grated parmesan cheese (depending on how much you like cheese)
- Mix all ingredients together in a small casserole dish (around 8 inch square), leaving a little cheese out.
- Sprinkle the extra cheese on top.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
this was absolutely fantastic and simple. i was wanting to add a few other things like spices and veggies because it seemed so simple but i am glad that i didnt. it turned out so good and delicous. not a bit was left after dinner. it was a bit spicy for some but not for me since i love spicy foods but if your sensitive to that sort of thing use milder jalepeno's or chilli's. but this is a keeper for sure i cant wait until i can make it again! thank you for this one!