Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
We had this dip at a party and just couldn't stop eating it. It's not exactly healthy, but a wonderful treat to serve to guests.
- 12 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup diced jalapeno (drained)
- crackers or tortilla chips
- Mix all dip ingredients together in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers or tortilla chips.
Easy to put together and a big hit at the bbq. My grocery store doesn't stock canned diced jalapeno so I used canned green chilies.
This was the hit of the party! I've already been requested to bring this to a baby shower & have passed the recipe on as well! I will make this again & again. Thanks for posting this sinfully great recipe.
This dip was super yummy! I made it last night for a party and everyone loved it! Before I knew it the whole pan was gone...next time I think I'll double it! I made a couple teensy changes: I used light mayo instead of regular and I added extra parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Also I ran a knife through the artichoke hearts before mixing them in. Thanks for the good recipe! :)