This is a warm, spicy, cheesy dip that goes great with tortilla chips, crackers, or spread on sandwiches. Our family jokes that it's so good and addicting, you could spread it on just about anything and eat it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise (NOT Miracle Whip or salad dressing)
- 3 cups cheese, shredded (any combination of cheddar, Colby Jack, Monterray Jack, mozzarella, Parmesan, or other great melting)
- 0.5 (4 ounce) can jalapenos, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, finely grated (we use the powdery stuff in the shaker)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
- 2Combine artichoke hearts with remaining ingredients. Use as much or little of the jalapenos as you can handle. (When I make this for my family, I use an entire can, but when I make it for guests, I usually only use half of the can.).
- 3Pour into baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and paprika.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees until bubbles around edges.
- 6Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, as a sandwich spread, etc.
- 7NOTE: Depending on preference, you can do a rough chop on the artichokes for a chunkier dip, or you can put all the ingredients (except for the cheese) in a blender to puree for a smoother dip.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.7
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 289.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g